Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The World from Sam's Eyes!

Sam loves to take my camera and take photos of random things (I am sure each image is of great significance!). I thought I would share a couple...

Sam (unfortunately) is obsessed with Sponge Bob, so it only makes sense that she took about 15 shots of him (and all the other role model characters!)






I went up to Sam's playroom the other day, and she had this set up.... Her barbies were having a wedding! It was laid out so well- I was very proud!!! She obviously was too! Notice the pianist off to the right!

Sam always has fun when Dave brings his boat home. After having her run around on it for about 30 min, he is reminded that she might be a little too young to take to the lake for the day! She is showing off her new fishing pole!


Poor Dubya! Sam came in to tell me that I HAD to get my camera! She had dressed Pups up and we had to get a picture. Poor dog!

No comments: