Monday, October 12, 2009

Jackson's First Week Home!

Miss Sam dressed Jackson and picked out his red socks!
















Mimi's last day with us :(

















Aunt Kat and Sam being silly at Mamo and Papo's!


Miss Sam and Papo- two peas in a pod!


Crazy Goldsmiths!




Tummy time- not a big success! Napping was still of most importance...


The Gorman Fam bought Jackson this cute little outfit (can you say that with a boy?)

Daddy time!!! Watching the Cowboys!



I love this picture! Papo is so proud of his new great grandson!





2 comments:

Aubs said...

He is so precious! Congratulations!
And, speaking as a mother of two boys it is very hard to find cute boy clothes.

Amy said...

Oh, Emily, he is ADORABLE! I so hope to meet him soon. What fun to have another boy in the family. Y'all are seriously such a cute family and I bet Samantha is a HUGE help. I wish I had a little 5 year old helper myself. ;-)

MISS YOU!