Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed In With Green Vomit!

We had a pretty full weekend! Some of Dave's friends were in town for the big Fantasy Football Draft! Mr. Shawn and Mr. Billy stayed with us. The Morriss Family came over on Saturday night, so we stuffed the kids with sweets to keep them entertained. Well, I guess Sam had too many sweets (imagine that!), so she woke me up around 1:30 am telling me she had "throwed up." Well, it was pretty nasty and all over her bed and carpet- GAG!!! It was tinted green from a green cookie she had eaten, so that added a lovely touch! She seemed fine today, and even wanted to eat at Mr. Shawn's favorite McKinney restaurant, Taste of China- Gag again! She was eating ice cream with pastel colored marshmallows by noon! Go, Sam!

Sam did tell me this morning that she wanted to call her Aunt Kat to tell her something. Aunt Kat was sleeping in a little since her new baby boy (puppy), Major, kept her up, so we just got her voicemail. Anyway, Sam's message went something like this, " Aunt Kat, I went to the butterfly garden and a snake ate a rat. It squeezed it so it could swallow it. My room is not pink anymore, it's blue. I throwed up last night, and it was green." I don't think Aunt Kat even got a good bye.

Tonight, when I was putting her down, I had her reenact the vomiting scene from last night- it was full of drama! She showed, with sound effects, how she went from her bed, to the door and each place she released her green vomit. It was quite entertaining!

Wow, this blogging thing is going to be fun! It totally keeps me from doing things that I really need to do but don't really want to! Good night! I keep thinking about the fact that in only one year, I will be sending Miss Sam off for her first day of school! Where does time go? :-(

1 comment:

The Wells said...

We love your new site. The green vomit story made us all laugh especially the re-enacting part!